WHO IS RAVEN ENGINEERED FILMS?
Over the past 60 years, Raven Engineered Films has established a notable reputation for manufacturing and supplying high-quality flexible films and sheeting to major markets throughout the United States and abroad. Our manufacturing facilities include five locations spanning across a 657,000 sq.ft. footprint and contain state-of-the-art equipment, including blown and cast film and sheeting, lamination/coating and conversion capabilities, and a remarkable test and development facility.
At Raven, we partner with our customers and work closely through our six-stage technical development process (using critical listening, comprehensive research and analysis, and top design and manufacturing standards) up front to develop value-added, competitive end-product solutions.
All Raven products developed and produced in our Sioux Falls, SD, Madison, SD; Brandon, SD; and Midland, TX facility are manufactured in a quality-controlled environment under our stringent ISO 9001 certified management system to assure we achieve complete customer satisfaction and continuous improvement in all phases of our business. Our recently acquired facility located in Pleasanton, TX is operationally compliant with our internal quality control standards and is targeted to start preparation in attaining ISO 9001 certification.
Our experienced sales team is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and support throughout the entire process. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-635-3456 with any questions, or submit our Design New Product form to obtain information on a specific product or project requirement.
Solving Great Challenges.
Raven Industries' ultimate purpose is to solve great challenges in areas of safety, feeding the world, energy independence, and resource preservation. The Engineered Films division of Raven is committed to producing essential film and sheeting for the containment and protection of earth's natural resources. We are dedicated to developing targeted product solutions that not only solve precise application challenges, but integrate sustainable environmental design practices for long-range performance.
- An innovative top-tier manufacturer of flexible film and sheeting solutions.
- A major market supplier to the Industrial, Construction, Agricultural, Energy, and Environmental Industries.
- An experienced provider with up to 9-layer blown sheeting capabilities, lamination/coating of reinforced materials, and large factory-welded panels up to 90,000 sq. ft.
- A nation-wide provider with strategically located manufacturing and distribution facilities located in Sioux Falls, Brandon, and Madison, SD, Midland and Pleasanton, TX with very latest in state-of-the-art processing equipment.
- Committed to total customer service through our ISO 9001 certified management system.
- Dedicated to innovative new product solutions through our comprehensive development solutions center, streamlining the process from conceptual design to full-scale production.
- A first choice in quality, housing an accredited laboratory with the latest in testing equipment (GAI-LAP Accredited).
- An industry provider of super-stabilized select geomembranes meeting GRI-GM22 standards and critical NSF certifications.
- An employer of over 350 dedicated employees in the Engineered Films division.
Why choose Raven Engineered Films?
You can draw on our 60 plus years of experience, gained from producing millions of pounds of polyethylene each year. Raven's extensive engineering and R&D efforts are focused on developing customized solutions to meet your requirements. Our manufacturing ability and commitment to operational excellence is what sets us apart; we offer some of the most diversified capabilities in the industry as well as high standards for one-on-one customer service.
What does Raven Engineered Films
have to offer?
We have a broad range of proven products from ultra-thin, precise films to heavy, fiber-reinforced film and sheeting. Whether you need high quality packaging film, barrier film and sheeting, high-strength construction films or a highly puncture-resistant geomembrane liner, we can engineer a film to meet your toughest demands.
About Raven Industries, Inc.
Raven Industries, Inc. is a diverse, publicly held company. Founded in 1956, the corporation consists of three core business units including Engineered Films, Applied Technology, and Aerostar. Raven provides custom solutions including precision agriculture applications, high performance specialty films, and aerostats and radar systems for communications and surveillance. From High Altitude Research Balloons for NASA to GPS-based control systems, Raven has a reputation of excellence. Raven’s ultimate purpose is to solve great challenges in areas of safety, feeding the world, energy independence, and protecting Earth's resources. To realize this purpose, we utilize our strengths in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation to serve the precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, aerospace, and situational awareness markets.