Drop-In Above Ground Tank Liners
Drop-In Tank Liners can ensure corrosion resistance, prolong service life, and eliminate down time caused by leaks or cracks. Raven custom fabricates Drop-In Tank Liners for fast and easy installation. Our drop-in tank liners are made from the most reliable geomembranes in the industry, and fabricated in a factory controlled environment for quality results.
- Custom Sizes and Shapes
- Single Piece Panels
- Quick Turn Around
- Long Lasting
- Easy Installation
- Puncture and Tear Resistant
- UV Stable Options Available
- Chemical Resistant
- Temperature Resistant
- Non Corrosive
- Cold Crack Tested
- Grips, Fittings, and Boots Available
- PVC, RPVC, Polypropelene, XR-5, CSPE
- Fuel Storage Tanks
- Fertilizer Tanks
- Potable Water Tanks
- Frack Tanks
- Produced Water Tanks
- Secondary Containment
Ballast tubes are used in conjunction with liner in order to keep liner from uplift due to ground water, gas, or wind. Ballasting is often required for steep slopes where large portions of a slope are exposed to the wind and elements, which can create unwanted uplift of the a liner system. They are also frequently used when ponds, pits, or reservoirs remain empty for long periods of time.
- Available in Many Material Types
- Colors available
- Custom Sizes
- Available Filled or Unfilled
- Ponds & Lakes
- Floating Covers
Portable Containment Berms
Our easily constructed and extremely durable containment berms can solve your containment and spill issues for a variety of applications. We have spill berms for higher chemical resistance too. Hose stands, ground covers, and tracks are also available.
- Modular and Portable
- L-Bracket and Foam Wall Options
- Strong Chemical Resitance
- 40 mil Standard Thickness
- Available In Varying Thickness & Material Types
- Easily Cleaned & Stored for Re-use
- Stock Sizes Ship Within 24 Hours
- Quick Turns For Custom Berms
- Track and Ground Pads Available
- Hose Stands Available
- LLDPE, PVC, RPE, XR-5 Material Options
- 5 Year Warranty
- Oil & Gas Site Spill Containment
- Equipment Spill Containment
- Secondary Spill Containment
- Bulk Chemical Storage Spill Containment
Raven Baffle Curtains are fabricated in one of our temperature controlled facilities for optimal performance. Our baffle systems help increase retention times and improve water flow/patterns for tanks, clear wells, lagoons and reservoirs. We offer fixed and floating baffle curtains that feature pre-fabricated hardware kits for easy installation, ballast chain pockets, slope/bottom contours, and windows for better water flow management. Baffle curtain systems can be an affordable solution and easy to implement in existing applications.
- Custom Fabricated to Customer Specifications
- Fixed and Floating Baffle Curtain Designs
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Range of Materials Available
- Ballast Chain Pockets Available
- Slope and Bottom Contours
- Clear Wells
- Waste Water Treatment
- Potable Water Applications
Pipe boots are an important part of lining almost any lake, pond, or reservoir.
Raven has experience providing reliable pipe penetration seals for a variety of uses and applications. All boots are fabricated in one of our three temperature controlled fabrication plants for optimal results. Both straight and sloped pipe boots are available in custom sizes and slope ratios. Pipe boots can be made in many different membranes and colors.
Tarps & Covers
Raven provides a variety of tarp and cover options for a range of applications including Environmental, Athletic and Solid Waste Landfills.
- Range of Material Options
- UV Stable Options
- Reduce Soil Use & Save Air Space
- Reduce Odors
- Keep Rain Water Out
- Seat Belt Handles For Easy Pulling
- Large panel options up to 200´ x 300'
- UV Sandbags for Ballasting Available
Raven Engineered Films can custom fabricate access ladders for a variety of applications. Ladders can provide safe and easy access or exit for important locations on a job site like sloped ponds, which can become slippery and dangerous when wet. Our safety access ladders make pond maintenance easy and fast. Raven’s access ladders can be custom made in a variety of different materials.
Raven Floating Cover Systems serve as the most effective containment solutions in numerous applications including water protection, anaerobic digestion, methane/biogas gas collection, odor, evaporation and algae control, and leachate containment while keeping rain and snowmelt out among many other functional improvements.
Specialty — APIAC® Algae Raceway Pond Kit
APIAC® systems are Algae Raceway® kits designed to provide high performance pond systems that are assembled from premium grade materials and structured at an affordable price point. APIAC® systems are all inclusive and require minimal planning and resources to complete. The APIAC® systems are marketed as Algae Raceway® kits and are sold exclusively by MicroBio Engineering, Inc.