Raven brings over 40 years of world-class experience installing geomembrane liner systems across the globe.
- Approved Installation Contractor (AIC) with IAGI certified welding technicians
- Custom design-build services for turn-key solutions
- Exclusive network of approved installation partners to ensure customers’ needs are uniquely met
- Install the widest range of product in order to get the right product to meet project specific needs
IAGI Approved Installation Contractor (AIC)
Raven CLI Construction is an Approved Installation Contractor, which is a program that aims to promote industry growth and provide better quality workmanship. The program recognizes geosynthetic installation companies that meet a minimum level of professionalism, ethics and business practices. Approved Installation Contractors must meet requirements in the following areas: corporate history and business practices, insurance verification, safety training, and professional competence and experience.
Employing Experienced Welding Technicians (CWT)
Raven CLI Construction Supervisors and many of our crew members are IAGI Certified Welding Technicians. The purpose of IAGIs Certified Welding Technician (CWT) program is to recognize the knowledge, experience and skill of installers in Polyethylene, PVC, Reinforced and EPDM geomembrane welding. The programs reward those who qualify with industry recognition. The geomembrane welders certification program was developed so installers could define standards of proficiency, recognize the knowledge, experience and skill of installers, and reward those who qualify with industry recognition. Engineers and job site owners benefit from IAGIs Certified Welding Technician (CWT) programs because certification verifies that the welders on their job have experience in welding. Additionally, engineers can specify that the polyethylene or reinforced geomembrane welders are certified for the type of welding they will perform. The CWT program certifies welders for both extrusion and fusion welding methods.
More Industry Standards
Maintenance Repair & Inspect
Raven CLI Construction's inspections are performed by technicians with extensive experience installing, inspecting and maintaining floating cover systems. Technicians will inspect factors that are critical to the success and function of a good floating cover system. Factors include tension, drainage of surface water, holes in the cover, exposure to elements, debris that may be collecting on the cover and more.
Floating Cover Maintenance Capabilities
- Crews with extensive experience in floating cover inspection, maintenance and repair
- Floating cover surface cleaning
- Cover inflation services for interior inspections and cleaning
- Inspection of cable tension, pumps, sumps, etc.
Liner System Inspection & Repairs
Inspections and repairs of geosynthetic liner systems are an important part of Raven CLI Construction's lining services offering. Leaking or damage of any kind can be a big problem for any liner system, and can result in unwanted water loss that will cost site owners extra money. We offer technicians that are often prepared to inspect and repair a damaged system the same day. Not all systems can be repaired the same day that they are inspected, but Raven CLI understands the urgency of such a matter, and we will work hard to ensure that your liner system repaired in a timely fashion. Yearly inspections and cleaning of liner systems can be a smart investment, and are sometime required for certain sites.
Equipment Sales & Rental
Raven CLI Construction partner's with the most trusted and respected suppliers in order to provide the latest in thermo plastic welding equipment, which is all available for sale or rental directly from Raven.
Raven is dedicated to providing it's customers with one-stop solutions including the sale and rental of trusted brands Leister and DemTech for the welding of geomembranes.
- Extrusion Welders. High output extrusion welder for production welding of geomembranes and rigid thermoplastics. The best of the industry extrusion welders for production welding of thermoplastic liners, pipe, rigid sheet stock, as well as many other plastic welding applications. Drawing from many years of experience in the plastic welding industry, our suppliers have designed features and functions into their machine design to satisfy the needs of the most demanding welding requirements.
- Wedge Welders. For the fabrication of thicker geomembranes like HDPE, Raven provides the latest Wedge Welder designs available. Welder replacement parts are often interchangeable with other welders from the series line, and the wedge assembly can be removed in 30 seconds, which really minimizes down time. Other features include external plug-in connectors, hinged control panel for easy access to electrical, automatic shut off, and more.
- Hot Air Tools. Our offering of hot air guns allow you to be more flexible, efficient and precise during the welding process. Options will help ensure that you have the perfect welding temperature at all times. Hot air welders are operated with compressed air, and feature digital controls with displayed temperatures.
- Testing Equipment. We offer sales and rental of quality testing equipment including Tensiometers, Coupon Cutters and Vaccuum Testing equipment.
- Material Handling Equipment. Raven can also provide items for material handling purposes like handling bars, handling rigs, or GCL stingers.