RECORD 3-DAY GOLF LAKE INSTALL MEETS CRUCIAL TIMELINE
Site: Club Campestre Celaya
Location: Celaya Guanajuato Mexico
Project Application: Golf Course Irrigation Pond Lining
- Extremely tight installation timeline to outpace seasonal monsoonal rains in the region that would jeopardize prepared earthwork.
- Challenging footprint with compound design curves encompassed in the subgrade construction to shape the featured pond.
- Tight detail completion to open the irrigation reservoir that supports entire operation.
- Lined Surface Area for Pond: 95,000 Sq.Ft. (8,830 m2 ).
- Lined with Prefabricated Factory Panels of Dura-Skrim® N30B Reinforced Polyethylene – Manufactured by Raven Engineered Films – Pleasanton, TX and installed by TUB-EX of Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
The project was located in Guanajuato, Mexico at Club Campestre in Celaya, a world-class golf course designed by Roy Dye. Club Campestre an 18-hole course with the latest guest amenities requested an upgrade to their onsite golf lake property. The typical reservoir linings utilized in Mexico utilize high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or linear-low-density (LLDPE) layflat geomembrane roll material, and in this case it would have required at least 25 single panels to be rolled out for deployment, thermally fused and tested working with a more rigid material containing a very high coefficient of thermal expansion. This decorative lake serves as the primary course irrigation reservoir and the installation was crucial to have completed ahead of seasonal monsoonal rains that would destroy prepared land forming and sub-grades jeopardizing the readiness of the course irrigation reservoir. Read More...