Visit Raven (Booth #24) at World of Coal Ash — May 8-11, 2017 in Lexington, KY
If you are attending the World of Coal Ash Conference in Lexington, KY, be sure to stop by the Raven booth (#24). We will be featuring our proven reinforced and technologically advanced gas barrier geomembranes—Manufactured by Raven, an innovative 60 year manufacturer of advanced geomembranes, producing a targeted range of short and long-term reinforced Dura♦Skrim® membranes, along with innovative Absolute Barrier® gas barriers for the critical containment of hazardous VOCs.
Specific to coal ash containment—Raven manufactures stabilized 8 mil reinforced temporary covers to 20 mil longer-term covers, and high performance reinforced-textured 45 mil covers for longevity and slope stability in permanent capping. Additionally, Raven produces unsupported highly-flexible HydraFlex™ Ultra LLDPE liners as primary containment used over compacted clay liners.
Reinforced Dura♦Skrim® R-Series (20-24 mil)
- High strength scrim reinforcement
- Great dimensional stability
- Extra Large One-Piece Prefabricated Factory Panels
Applications: Short to Midterm Moisture Cover Systems, Wind and Dust Protective Covers
Reinforced Dura♦Skrim® KT & NT-Series (30-36-45 Mil)
- Dense heavy-duty scrim reinforcement
- Exclusive GeoGrip™ Texture—Increased Slope Stability
- Large Scale One-Piece Quality Factory Panels
Applications: High Performance Cover Systems, Long-Term Exposure, Low Bearing Strength Foundations
Unreinforced - Smooth HydraFlex™ Ultra (30-40 Mil)
- Exceptional durability, even in cold environments
- Highly flexible and conforming to uneven surfaces
- Meets GRI-GM17 Standard Specifications
Applications: Buried Liner Systems, Economical Barrier Caps.