WHO IS RAVEN ENGINEERED FILMS?
Over the past 60 years, Raven Engineered Films has established a notable reputation for manufacturing and supplying high-quality flexible films and sheeting to major markets throughout the United States and abroad. Our manufacturing facilities include seven locations spanning across a 730,618 sq.ft. footprint and contain state-of-the-art equipment, including blown and cast film and sheeting, lamination/coating and conversion capabilities, and a remarkable test and development facility.
At Raven, we partner with our customers and work closely through our six-stage technical development process (using critical listening, comprehensive research and analysis, and top design and manufacturing standards) up front to develop value-added, competitive end-product solutions.
All Raven products developed and produced in our South Dakota and Texas facilities are manufactured in a quality-controlled environment under our stringent ISO 9001 certified management system to assure we achieve complete customer satisfaction and continuous improvement in all phases of our business. Our recently acquired facilities located in Colorado and California are operationally compliant with our internal quality control standards and are targeted to start preparation in attaining ISO 9001 certification soon.
Our experienced sales team is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and support throughout the entire process. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-635-3456 with any questions, or submit our Design New Product form to obtain information on a specific product or project requirement.
Solving Great Challenges.
Raven Industries' ultimate purpose is to solve great challenges in areas of safety, feeding the world, energy independence, and resource preservation. The Engineered Films division of Raven is committed to producing essential film and sheeting for the containment and protection of earth's natural resources. We are dedicated to developing targeted product solutions that not only solve precise application challenges but integrate sustainable environmental design practices for long-range performance.
- An innovative top-tier manufacturer of flexible film and sheeting solutions. A major market supplier to the Industrial, Construction, Agricultural, Energy, and Environmental Industries.
- An experienced provider with up to 9-layer blown sheeting capabilities, lamination/coating of reinforced materials, and large factory-welded panels up to 90,000 sq. ft.
- A nation-wide provider with strategically located manufacturing and distribution facilities located in Sioux Falls, Brandon, and Madison, SD, Midland and Pleasanton, TX with very latest in state-of-the-art processing equipment.
- Committed to total customer service through our ISO 9001 certified management system.
- Dedicated to innovative new product solutions through our comprehensive development solutions center, streamlining the process from conceptual design to full-scale production.
- A first choice in quality, housing an accredited laboratory with the latest in testing equipment (GAI-LAP Accredited).
- An industry provider of super-stabilized select geomembranes meeting GRI-GM22 standards and critical NSF certifications.
- An employer of over 350 dedicated employees in the Engineered Films division.
Why choose Raven Engineered Films?
You can draw on our 60 plus years of experience, gained from producing millions of pounds of polyethylene each year. Raven's extensive engineering and R&D efforts are focused on developing customized solutions to meet your requirements. Our manufacturing ability and commitment to operational excellence is what sets us apart; we offer some of the most diversified capabilities in the industry as well as high standards for one-on-one customer service.