WHO IS RAVEN ENGINEERED FILMS?
For over 60 years, Raven Engineered Films has established a notable reputation for manufacturing and supplying high-quality flexible films and sheeting to major markets throughout the United States and abroad. Our world-class manufacturing operations include seven locations nationwide, complete with state-of-the-art equipment and proven product expertise to provide the most innovative and targeted product solutions in the industry. Raven capabilities include multi-layer blown/cast film and sheeting, reinforced cast/lamination, conversion, custom fabrication, and a remarkable accredited test and development facility. Additionally, we take our environmental geosynthetics products a step further by providing clients with design-build fabrication expertise and premier certified installation services through our subsidiary; Raven CLI Construction.
At Raven, we partner with our customers and work closely through our six-stage technical development process up front to develop lighter, stronger film and sheeting designs that provide value-add competitive end-product solutions.
All Raven products developed and produced in our South Dakota and Texas facilities are manufactured in a quality-controlled environment under our stringent ISO 9001 certified management system to assure we achieve complete customer satisfaction and continuous improvement in all phases of our business. Our recently acquired facilities located in Colorado and California are operationally compliant with our internal quality control standards and are targeted to start preparation to attain ISO 9001 certification soon.
Our experienced sales team is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and support throughout the entire process. Feel free to contact us at efdsales [at] ravenind.com or 1-800-635-3456 with any questions, or submit our Design New Product form to obtain information on a specific product or project requirement.
Solving Great Challenges.
Raven Industries' purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values. We are focused on the Great Challenges of feeding a growing population by improving agricultural efficiency around the world, protecting our natural resources, saving and improving lives through advanced situational awareness, and connecting the world with leading technologies.
Raven Engineered Films provides high-quality flexible films and sheeting that solve demanding challenges in the field. With a focus on preserving and enhancing customer investments while protecting Earth's resources, Raven develops lighter, stronger film and sheeting solutions that integrate sustainable environmental design practices for long-range performance.
- An innovative top-tier manufacturer of flexible film and sheeting solutions. A major market supplier to the Industrial, Construction, Agricultural, Energy, and Environmental Industries.
- An experienced provider with up to 9-layer blown sheeting capabilities, lamination/coating of reinforced materials, and large factory-welded panels up to 8,000 lbs or 4-acres depending on thickness.
- A nation-wide provider with seven strategically located manufacturing and distribution facilities located in South Dakota, Colorado, California, and Texas all with the very latest in state-of-the-art processing equipment.
- Committed to total customer service through our ISO 9001 certified management system.
- Dedicated to innovative new product solutions through our comprehensive development solutions center, streamlining the process from conceptual design to full-scale production.
- A first choice in quality, housing an accredited laboratory with the latest in testing equipment (GAI-LAP Accredited).
- An industry provider of super-stabilized select geomembranes meeting GRI-GM standards and critical NSF certifications.
- Full-service solutions through our turn-key environmental design-build and certified installation services.
- An employer of nearly 500 dedicated team members taking pride in their work to exceed customer expectations.
Why choose Raven Engineered Films?
You can draw on our 60 plus years of experience, gained from producing millions of pounds of polyethylene each year. Raven's extensive engineering and R&D efforts are focused on developing customized solutions to meet your specific requirements. Our manufacturing ability and commitment to operational excellence is what sets us apart from the competition. We offer some of the most diversified capabilities in the industry in conjunction with our high standards for one-on-one customer service and quality.