Who should take this course?
Civil Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Water and Wastewater Professionals, Liner Installers and Inspectors, or anyone who would like to enhance their knowledge in specialty lining systems and solutions. This course will cover new lining technologies and systems, as well as newly available applications and solutions derived by these new technologies. This session is also offered as a professional devolvement course for engineers requiring PDH hours.
How do I sign up?
Signing up is easy, please proceed to the “Sign-Up” button below and fill in the short entry, otherwise email or call the Raven geo team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 635-3456 to have someone contact you for sign-up details.
Innovations in Geomembrane Technologies
This presentation covers the latest innovations in lining and membrane technologies as outlined below.
- High Performance Reinforced Liners
- Specialty Multi-Layered Liners
- Barrier Membranes for Odor Control, VOCs, and Greenhouse Gases
- Unique Polymers for UV Protection and Extended Exposure Applications
- Enhanced Performance with Engineered Composite Structures
Course Instructor: Anthony Ahmed, Geo Sales Specialist at Raven Industries